Our accounting services are designed for self-employed individuals and small business owners. We use the latest technology to streamline all aspects of the accounting cycle. Our team of accountants will facilitate the automation process so you can spend more time building customer relationships and less time crunching numbers.
Prospective clients should consider our accounting services if they...
- Are self-employed.
- Are an independent contractor.
- Are a freelancer.
- Are starting a business.
- Have an established business with no accounting system.
- Have an out-of-date accounting system.
- Want to move their accounting system to the cloud.
- Want to automate their accounting system.
- Want to outsource their accounting & bookkeeping.
- Do not have a financial background.
- Have trouble understanding an Income Statement.
- Have trouble understanding a Balance Sheet.
- Have trouble understanding a Bank Reconciliation.
- Want to understand the link between accounting and taxes.
- Want to proactively manage their income tax liability.
- Want to ensure there are no surprises on their tax return.
Our firm partners with Xero, an online accounting software provider. We believe cloud-based software eliminates data entry and typographical errors that are common in more traditional accounting systems.
Clients connect their bank accounts and credit cards.
Our team of accountants create "rules" for all transactions.
Clients "reconcile" transactions at their own convenience.
Our team of accountants review all transactions.
Our team of accountants prepare financial statements.
Clients view their financial statements.