Tax Preparation & Tax Planning
Our tax services consist of the 2 P’s – Planning and Preparation. We will work together throughout the year (not just at tax time) to put you in the best position possible. Our firm's proactive approach is designed for clients who want a true relationship with their accountant.
Prospective clients should consider our tax services if they…
- Are married.
- Are in the process of getting married.
- Are in the process of getting divorced.
- Have children or other dependents.
- Have more than one job.
- Have a spouse who also works.
- Are a business owner or self-employed.
- Earn income from selling stock.
- Earn income from a rental property.
- Own their primary or vacation home.
- Live in a different state than they work.
- Moved to a different state.
- Pay for a child or dependent’s care.
- Pay for a child or dependent’s college.
- Are paying off a student loan.
- Contribute to a retirement account.
- Make donations to charity.
- Gave a gift to a family member or friend.
- Work primarily out of a home office.
- Do a lot of work-related travel.
- Pay for their own health insurance.
- Incur a large amount of medical bills.
- Make estimated tax payments each quarter.
Our tax preparation process is a little different than what you may be accustomed to. “Appointments” are not necessary. Everything is completed electronically through our website, e-mail, and phone for maximum efficiency and responsiveness.
Clients fill out a brief questionnaire on our website.
Clients e-mail or upload all applicable documents.
Our team of accountants prepare the tax return.
Clients receive an electronic copy for review.
Clients sign the tax return and make payment.
Our team of accountants e-file the tax return.